Saturday, September 25, 2010

Weekend with Haven J.

There have been so many things going on lately that this blog simply is not at the top of my list! I just started my thesis and I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. A few months ago I purchased a house and it is coming along.


Now to the fun stuff, this last weekend when I when to California for my cousins wedding. We were in San Francisco’s China Town and I was trying to keep the group together. Grandpa and Rachel walking off in one direction while my parents were out and about shopping. I went to make sure I hadn’t lost Grandpa and this is what I found.



This is my Grandfather and my Aunt Rachel pan-handling on the street. The last people on the earth that need a public hand out and there they were just trying to make a buck! They made 75 cents and Grandpa was thinking about taking up this hobby more often!

3 comments: